Downtown is open for business, and since you landed on this page, you likely know that exciting things are happening in our urban core. We know that it takes a lot to build a successful business, and we want to try to help in any way we can.
Many services exist to help you build, establish and maintain your business. From City of Columbus incentives to small business development, there’s a lot of help out there. So, check out the resources below, and if you find more, please let us know so we can add them to our list.
- Business Recruiter Kacey Brankamp offers assistance finding available space at no-cost to you.
- Online searchable database helps locate available commercial space at no-cost to you.
- The City of Columbus offers job creation incentives for companies big and small.
- The Small Business Development Center offers business consulting to start-up and emerging businesses at no cost through a public-private partnership.
- The Economic and Community Development Institute offers micro-loans and technical classes for new businesses, with a focus on supporting food service (Food Fort Columbus).
- Need to bring a convention Downtown? Experience Columbus and the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority can help.
Downtown is the place to be, and you’ll be glad you gave it a shot. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.