Columbus’ collaborative spirit is revitalizing our Downtown culture and community, not to mention our literal landscape. Here’s where to keep up with the people and places making Downtown Columbus a more livable, workable, walkable, playable place to be.
300 East Long Street
Please bring a copy of this week's email to redeem this week's special: buy a Sammy's Bagel or Destination Donut and get one free small drip coffee from Stumptown or One Line.
Flying cars never took off. Humans haven’t colonized the moon. Hoverboards that fly high in the air still haven’t materialized outside the big screen.
We’ll forgive the prognosticators of the past for missing the mark…
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound of shiitake mushrooms, stem ends trimmed, finely chopped
- Coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper