Things to do in the Discovery District
The Discovery District embodies the best of Downtown, a blend of new and nostalgic, a crossroads of culture and commerce. If you haven’t had a chance to explore this incredible pocket of Columbus, you’re missing out. To help inspire your wanderlust, here are a few of our favorite things to do in the Discovery District of Downtown Columbus.
- Fuel up with a cup from Roosevelt Coffeehouse or Brioso Roastery + Coffee Bar.
- Spend a few hours wandering around the Columbus Museum of Art.
- Grab lunch from Pat and Gracie’s or Pierogi Mountain.
- Pick up a new book from the Columbus Metropolitan Library.
- Pack a picnic and eat outside in Topiary Park.
- Take a tour of the Kelton House Museum and Garden and learn what life was like in the early 1900s.
- Find new-to-you furniture for your home at Restalgic.
- Stroll around the campus of the Columbus College of Art and Design and check out the artwork inside the school’s Beeler Gallery.
- Peruse the handmade goods for sale at the Golden Hobby Shop in the Columbus Performing Arts Center or shop handmade candles from Wickit Candles.
- Stock your shelves with specialty groceries from the Hills Market.
- Walk the Pathway of Justice at the Washington Gladden Social Justice Park.