SID Business Membership
Capital Crossroads SID is here to support businesses in downtown Columbus continue to be successful. Participation in the Capital Crossroads Membership Program gives businesses an opportunity to become engaged with our work.
From an extensive Clean and Safe program to homeless outreach to urban research, transit advocacy and beautification, Capital Crossroads uses a holistic and successful approach to make downtown Columbus the place to live, work and play.
Business membership strengthens programs and helps us do even more. For more informational information, download our Membership Brochure.
If you’d like to discuss how your business can become engaged and support SID services, please contact Director of Engagement Michelle Chippas or call at 614-591-4506.
Membership benefits include:
- Company listed on DowntownColumbus.com
- Subscription to E-newsletter Right Now Downtown
- Recognition in Right Now Downtown
- Subscription to E-newsletter Downtown News Network
- Recognition in Downtown News Network
- Recognition in Capital Crossroads Annual Report
- Tax Deductible Donations (As Allowed By Law)
- Invitation and Reserved Seating at Annual Meeting
- Discounts on advertising for Right Now Downtown and DowntownColumbus.com
Become a Member Today:
You can become a member today by clicking the Donate button below.
American Electric Power
Bailey Cavalieri Attorneys at Law
Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLC
Capital City Periodontics and Oral Implantology
NAI Ohio Equities
Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
Ohio Custodial Management
Ohio Support Services
Puffin Foundation West, Ltd.
Credit Union of Ohio
Eastman & Smith Ltd.
Graff & McGovern
Information and Communications Services
John Gerlach & Company
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Koeing & Long LLC
Ohio Farm Bureau
Paul Werth Associates
Rachel Schutt, Ltd, Fine Artist
Turkey Run, Inc.