Tired of the cold? Us, too. It’s hard to Think Spring when it snows on the first day of Spring. What’s up with that? So, we know we can’t control the weather, but it still stinks. Let it go. Just let it go. We’ve got a list that might help you ring in Spring. And, if it fails to work, there’s plenty of boozy things on the list. So, you can at least forget the cold for a little while. Read on through to the end to find out how to enter for free drinks thanks to Grass Skirt.
Think Spring List:
- Buy a new shirt, scarf or piece of jewelry made by a local artisan. Find tons of Think Spring ideas at State & Third. Or, you can sign up for one of the special events, which often include a little vino.
- Do some personal Spring cleaning, and get rid of that oversized wallet. ZerOz can take you into spring in style. Less wallet. More Cool.
- Fly to Tahiti. Okay, too expensive. So, just head to the Grass Skirt and order a Painkiller. This Tiki classic will help you forget Spring arrived last week, and it snowed.
- Need more booze? Head over to Tip Top and Commit to Be Lit. These vodka blends promise to take away all winter blues.
- Find another tropical getaway at Plantain Café, and it’s a great place for Cuban grub.
- Think Spring as you pamper yourself with a pedi at Studio 33 Salon and Spa. At least your toes will look beach ready.
- Booze it up some more with the craft beer scene. Several breweries call downtown home. Or, take flight with the full Columbus Ale Trail. Soon, you’ll forget your Think Spring mantra.
Before you go, click on over to our Facebook page, and let us know what Downtown activity helps you Think Spring, and you’ll be entered to win some drinks thanks to Grass Skirt. Finally, Think Spring!