Photo by Schlagheck Photography www.schlagheckphoto.com for Robb McCormick Photography www.robbmccormick.com
There's nothing quite like summer in Columbus; the warm evenings, the beautiful golden hours, and the abundance of festivals and events provide things to do every day of the week (morning and night!).
Be sure to bookmark this page -- events are added daily as we find them! Are we missing an event? Let us know on Instagram @downtowncolumbus!
FREE events are noted!
- Columbus Commons │ FREE Fitness, Commons for Kids, Food Truck Food Court and Breakfast Food Trucks - every week
- Scioto Mile │ FREE Running Club, Concerts, Kids Events, Other Events, Discounted Kayaking - all summer
- National Veterans Memorial and Museum │ FREE Yoga & Jiu Jitsu - every week
- Columbus Museum of Art │ FREE BAM Thursdays (Bar, Art, Music) - Every Thursday from 5 pm - 9 pm
- Pearl Alley │ (Free Entry) Pearl Market - Every Tuesday and Thursday from 11 - 2 pm
- Ohio Theatre │ CAPA Summer Movie Series - June 15 - July 16, times vary
- Huntington Park │ Columbus Clippers games - Games throughout the week - check schedule
- COSI │ Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures - On display through Labor Day
- Topiary Park │ FREE Sundays in the Park - Every Sunday through August, excluding July 16
June 26 - 30
July 10 - 16
July 17 - 23
July 24 - 31
August 1 - 6
August 7 -13
August 21 - 27
August 28 - 31