Columbus boasts a robust local food, drink and entertainment scene. We see it (ahem, drink it) on the Columbus Ale Trail, eat it all over the city and feel it in the cool art. Now, you have a chance to celebrate it all in one place, on one night as Experience Columbus turns 75. One lucky person will even get two tickets valued at 200 buckaroos to keep the party going.
Milestones like this don’t happen every day, so Experience Columbus wants you to help them celebrate 75 years in business. The anniversary bash takes place on March 8 at the Battelle Grand Ballroom in the Greater Columbus Convention Center from 5-7 p.m.
Party goers will:
- Sample locally produced ales, spirits and mead
- Taste specialties from the city's most crave-worthy chefs, restaurants and food trucks
- Enjoy some favorite local entertainment
- Network with city, county and industry professionals.
While there, learn how Experience Columbus promotes the cool things happening in Columbus on the local and national level, and give a round of applause to Experience Columbus EXPY winners who demonstrate the best ColumbUS offers.
As the Columbus Region's destination marketing organization, Experience Columbus dedicates all its resources to showcase the very best of Columbus to visitors – locally and nationally. But why should you care? Well, here’s how the visitor population affects us all:
- Greater Columbus welcomes more than 37.6 million visitors each year
- Visitors spend $5.7 billion here each year
- Tourism supports more than 71,000 jobs in Columbus and Franklin County
- Annual visitors to Franklin County generate $1.02 billion in state, local and federal taxes - that translates to $2,177 in annual tax savings for each household.
What are you waiting on? Reserve your tickets here
. If you want to take a chance on winning a pair of tickets to the event, leave a comment on our Facebook Page
about what you love about Columbus.