We’ve got Last Minute New Year’s Eve Ideas, and they offer something for everyone. So, your’re covered if you want a big night on the town or time with the kiddos. To get the party started, we’ll give one person a gift certificate to Tip Top Kitchen and Cocktails.
Last Minute New Year’s Eve Ideas
- Best Party Downtown? Renaissance Hotel says it’s their NYE Party Columbus. Check out top local DJs and live music. Get individual tickets or buy a whole table. Don’t want to drive home after the shindig? No problem. The hotel also offers discounts on rooms.
- Find your hangover-free party at COSI. First Night Columbus offers a family friendly New Year’s Eve party. Celebrate with visual and performing arts. Safe, affordable and fun. Woo hoo!
- Shadowbox Live serves up dinner, drinks and more than two hours of live rock-n-roll. So, get your dancing shoes, rock out 2017 while you ring in 2018. Don’t forget your champagne toast at midnight. http://www.shadowboxlive.org/shows/new-years-eve
- Take it easy with a sparkly stroll through Columbus Commons. More than 320,000 lights will wish you a very Happy New Year.
- Play the year way and roll in 2018 at Pins Mechanical Company. Tickets include two drinks, food truck samples, access to the photo booth and a champagne toast. Not enough booze? No problem. You’ll get drink specials all night long.
These Last Minute New Year’s Eve Ideas are just a start. With tons of local restaurants and hotels all within a quick walk, there’s no reason not to ring in the new year in style. Don't take our word for it though. Head over to our Facebook page. Give us your Last Minute New Year’s Eve Ideas--all downtown of course. We want to make our NYE big and bold, and you can help. We'll pick someone and they'll get drinks on us.