Yes, Cbus offers drinks o’plenty to share with friends, but you can walk (or stumble) to Downtown patios. We've got plenty more, but start here. And, we even found a few with a view. It gets better. Drinks are on us for one lucky person.
Yep, we know you can go anywhere for booze and bites. But it’s great to walk around the city and then call it a wrap at one of the many Downtown patios. And, we hope you keep going.
Cheers: 5 Downtown Patios
- Order a Patio Punch (or two) and play in the fountains at Milestone 229. Or, go for the 229 Cosmo as you gaze over the river.
- Juniper offers a full skyline view from the top of the Smith Bros. building. They’re open to the public Tuesday through Friday. Or, pull together a big posse for a special event on the weekend.
- Find Tequila (and tacos) on the patio of Condado’s. Check out the concert line-up at Columbus Commons before you go. You might catch a show, too.
- Go to the South Pacific. Okay, we can’t make that happen, but Grass Skirt’s Tiki Libations will help you forget Cbus isn’t a coastal city. And, sand is overrated anyway.
- Need to be in close stumbling distance of a hotel during your cocktail tour? Get to Gay Street. Cheer for all the Downtown patios from High to Third. And, the Renaissance and Residence Inn give you a place to land (or take a rest for round two).
In the event you take in one too many of the Downtown patios, the next morning stop by Café Brioso. They give you a breezy patio and espresso to clear any foggy memories from last night.
Leave us a message on Facebook about your favorite downtown patio, and we’ll enter you to win drinks on us—Woot! Did this just wet your whistle? Find out where you can walk to other bars at the Downtown Concierge.