After a successful year of LunchBucks, we are transitioning to a later time frame to help support restaurants during the winter months. Introducing Dinner Dollars!
How it Works:
Each week, patrons will head to one of four distribution centers around Downtown on Wednesday or Thursday from 4-7 pm to get a ticket good for $10 toward a meal from participating restaurants. Vouchers are only valid on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 4 and 7 pm the week they are distributed. Pickup will operate virtually the same as LunchBucks, just at a later hour.
Dinner Dollars will reduce the cost of a meal, but patrons will pay for the remainder of their meal, plus a tip based on the pre-voucher meal value. Dinner Dollars cannot be used for alcohol purchases.
- Restaurants must be located Downtown to be eligible. This is defined as 670 to the north, 70/71 to the south, 71 to the east, and the CSX railroad tracks to the west, as outlined in the map above.
- This program is active from 4 pm – 7 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays through March 2024. If you are not open during those hours you may still apply, but please clarify your hours in the form.
- Sign up using the form below and fill out all of the fields to be considered. Please note you will not be considered a participating restaurant until you receive a confirmation email from CDDC.
- Restaurants must have a PayPal account. This is how reimbursements will be disbursed.
- Restaurants can opt-out by Monday at 12:00pm for the upcoming week.
- Restaurants must follow all instructions for reimbursement, outlined here. CDDC may choose to expel a restaurant from participation if program instructions are not followed.
Ready to sign up? Complete the form below. A CDDC team member will reach out to confirm your participation.